Oct 2, 2011

Know Your Nigerian Political Dictionary...

While getting head from my girlfriend, I was thinking about my dead school mate and then, all of a sudden, I farted a big juicy stinky one...my girlfriend is nigerian, i guess u know the rest of the story. That was the begining of a 'not so fun' day. My dstv subscription had expired, almost 3 days now...i was left with viewing ait nd the likes, stuck here watching the news and omogbone wiliki ( did i get that right?) a popular news caster on ait came up with one of her usuals. I noticed the politicians were making sounds but they made more of noise to me rather than sense. I knew i had to blog about this....

KNOW YOUR POLITICAL DICTIONARY!!!

Senate: Presidential rubber stamp for unpopular laws and illegal constitutional ammendments.

Babacracy: Unitary system of Governnment headed by a powerful life President. Minimum age of 60 required. See also, Nigerian "democracy".

Chief: Traditional title sold by traditional rulers to the highest bidder.

Honorary degree: A "doctorate" degree confered on an individual by a higher Institution primarily as a form of political patronage.

Privatisation: Sale of public property to members of a countries' ruling political party and other sycophants.

BPE: Bureau of Private Enrichment. See also, Privatisation.

Runway: Recreation park for cattle

Democracy defenders: People who "oppose" the ruling party on the basis of their exclusion from revenue "sharing."

No-go-area: The real problem with a country that are not supposed to be discussed while trivial matters are being discussed. See also, Federalism, resource control, e.t.c

Court order: Worthless piece of paper that is not binding on the Presidential and Legislative arms of government.

Sacred cows: Members of the ruling party of a nation.

Universities: Nigerian synonym for glorified secondary schools. Here are a few www.covenantuniversity.edu.ng www.run.edu.ng and a host of others
Probe panel: Job opportunity for unemployed political hangers-on. See also, constitutional reform committee, Oputa panel e.t.c

That should be all for now, I have to get a full write-up to my girlfriend explaing the cause of my misconduct

1 comment: